Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Surprise!

Oh how I love surprises. The more wrapping on it and the bigger the bow makes opening it even better. I’m not sure if I have to grow out of this excitement but for now I love the feeling of being a kid when receiving a gift.

Something that still gives me this feeling of excited anticipation is when I see a made up Christmas tree. I can’t even buy Christmas presents too far in advance as I’ll make an excuse to give them to the intended person, just to see their reaction.

Shopping is a horror during the Christmas silly season but it’s worth the sacrifice of seeing a smile on someone’s face and the sheer light of pleasure lighting up their eyes.

I really do love surprises. While writing this blog I became excite so now is definitely not the to grow up in this regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment