Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Have you figured out your second head fake yet?

My first reaction to this topic was a frown on my forehead and a few expletives followed.

I finally discovered that the saying simply (translated into English) had something to do with positive thought reinforcement. An example would be if you had a wee and really had to go to the loo but as luck would have it there is never a loo around at that pressing moment.

It might work to say "I don't have a wee, I don't have a wee, I don't have a wee" or maybe not.

My second head fake is all about getting healthy and losing the weight. Mind you I'm still trying to figure out how the kilos got there in the first place...seriously. So here's to my head fake "I'm going to be a size 12 again, I'm going to be a size 12 again" etc Let me give the mind over matter a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment