Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The last lecture

After a year’s worth of work pressure, pushing new boundaries, remaining dedicated and maybe a silent tear here and there the wish to sit in “that” last lecture has been colossal.

I dreamt of it, prayed for it and told myself rhetorical anecdotes of “this year has and will pass.”

Now on the precipice of my studies ending, I find myself more than a little nostalgic. I ask “will I still be pushing my learning boundaries?” and “what must I do to fill in the time productively?”

In hindsight, the things that forces one to learn the most and present the most difficult challenge strangely help you to progress the most. During this learning curve the effort is very much unappreciated but the memory of pushing personal boundaries and the growth that comes with it are remembered for a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment