Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bucket list of 100 things to do before I die

I dream of leaving a legacy behind for my family so in order to do this, I figure that I need to place focus on the following to do list, which is in no specific order:
1. Building an empire
2. Gaining financial freedom
3. Gain financial security
4. Spending more time in nature
5. Take up a cooking class in food cuisine and chocolate
6. Doing flower arrangements
7. Take up a pottery class
8. A course in making jewellery
9. Building a garden that will serve as my sanctuary
10. Learn to speak French and Spanish...

My list goes on and on but the most important thing to do is to instil emotional intelligence, confidence, a sense of “laughing at yourself” and a so much more in my children before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment