Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Note to self

I’m writing this note to myself because in the next 6 days, 6 months, 6 years or 60 years for that matter I want to remind myself of the resilience of a child.

The resilience of never being too shy to learn, speaking the truth as they see it, being able to forget the bad as though it has never happened but walking away with the lesson that was to be learnt.

I want myself to remember the feeling of accomplishment that comes with pushing personal boundaries and also the gift of remaining true to myself. The importance of treating the body like the temple that God intended for it to be and knowing the wisdom of “a minute on the lips but a lifetime on the hips.”

“Remember where you came from, what you have accomplished and look forward to the joys of future accomplishments. Take the good with the bad and as with all things in life also remember that it can’t go bad forever. Seasons do change and so far you've done pretty well”

In closing understand that in life: “Sometimes you’re the pigeon, other days the statue” author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment