Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Costs keep on hiking and...

Electricity is climbing to a total of 46% in June. I must say that cost of living is quite overwhelming. I have yet to see significant changes, that the 2010 white elephant was suppose to bring with it, in the lives of everyday people (including my own) beyond the broken up roads, construction sites and road closures.

At this point in time the world is focused on SA and a "charged" situation, namely Julius Malema and in his case it would be situations. The image that SA is projecting is more negative than positive. Thanks to our so called "leaders".

I heard Raymond Ackerman encouraging people to be positive about the World Cup before his retirement. He based his positive outlook on the improvement of the countries such as Barcelona that had held the World Cup in the past.

What must I believe and who do I believe? Should I stay positive or believe my eyes with regards to what is happening around me?

Was 2010 really such a great idea after all or does the problem lie in the X vote that was made?

1 comment:

  1. Believe your eyes as some people tend to see what they want to see and at times it is impossible things far from reality. Rather die in your own surreal world that somebody else’s.

    My opinion

    ReplyDelete