Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is it worth it?

Manic deadlines, finishing one project, having two projects overlap, difficult clients, racing to the next meeting, forgetting to eat, maintaining integrity on all discussions .....and why am I volunteering to do all of this?

Simply because it came with the job. Simply because this was my vision of a successful person. Simply because my mistakes have to become my kids benchmark and simply because I hold onto the hope of better reimbursement.

Still I seem to wonder if the "perks" of the job is all worth it.

2 comments:

  1. At times I find myself wondering about the samething.Is it realy worth it and what are we truely chasing? Is this time chasing realy what life is about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will all make sense one day... one step at the time! i promise! nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete