Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend - 360 degrees

Looking back on this Easter Weekend, things seemed different and in many ways they were. I heard of a few families that did not have pickle fish (by choice) and it did not seem to matter.

While growing up, I remember fish being such an integral part of celebrating Jesus’ resurrection. It was as though no meat existed over this time period but things have changed.

Whether it's good or bad I'm not sure, but my daughter’s excitement with all the Easter eggs and bunnies was quite infectious. One thing that I'm grateful for is the time that I could spend with my family and that was the most important thing.

At least seeing special occasions through the eyes of a child helps to keep the excitement going. Even if things are done differently, family time is still an important factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment