Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Where do I find my say in the matter?

I find it very annoying when I get asked to manage a project. Especially when all the details have already been discussed, promises have been made, perceptions "confirmed" and all of this without me present.

When I step in with the fantastic idea (which I converted to paper and gant charts) and explain why the idea can't work or make certain adjustments because it won't be able to be implemented from a logistical point of view...what do I get?

Aggravation.

I get plain old aggravation when I actually have the clients best interest at heart.

In this case managing a pre-owned project equals annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment