Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fan mile pre World Cup

When is all of this coming to an end? Government can you please let me know what your intentions are?

For the last 2 - 3 months I've walked pass a restaurant that has had the very same spot tiled with paving, uprooted, tiled with paving, uprooted for a total of seven times. Who gave you the right to hire poor project planners with my money that you demand in taxes?

That is only one of the spots that come to mind. Then you (government) ramble on about the benefits of the world cup blah blah blah.

If the job was done properly the first time then I would have seen a food truck dropping off some supplies at the home which I also walk pass.

How about having come up with a better way to capture rain water in the city and rural areas to somehow manage droughts better?

With all that wasted money I'm sure that phase 1 of project "Saving rain water in the City" could be have been underway by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment