Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Can I be human now?

I deserve a break. Why is the holiday taking so long to come around?

I need a break from the pressures of work, family, CPUT and even myself.

I would love to be human for a change and throw the "next I must do ...." because this one or that one's live depends on it.

I want to say hellooo!!! to the child in me and poke out my tongue at the next "brilliant" idea or pretend to enjoy a meeting when doing my washing sounds sooooooo much sexier.

I need to have a miniture nervous break down.

Maybe tomorrow I can be human....I hope. Time will tell.

PS: This is a tribute to current fragility

No comments:

Post a Comment