Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

We are afraid of the wrong things.

Fear of the unknown, fear of shaking up a comfort zone, fear of what others will think, say or do and fear of being noticed or on the other hand not being noticed at all. Quite frankly it (fear) has caused 95% of my stress in lots of situations.

I saw a TV doctor address this issue with the question "What if?" with "what if it does and then?" In playing the game to these energy draining questions a certain clarity follows and I always think "Why did it take me so long to ....?"

Writing about it is so easy but addressing the fear on a daily basis is quite another story. It's no good feeling sorry for yourself either....so here goes nothing... I'll start opening my eyes to look at the "boogyman" one bigger squint at a time and let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment