Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fish falling from the sky

Here comes an opportunity in the form of crumbed fish,tuna,swordfish, lemon and herb hake, fish fingers, fish cakes and I even see crayfish and prawns in the mix. Bring me the lease papers for that new restaurant situated on a busy corner along with the dotted line for the next fisheries that will give I&J a run for their money....

Aah what a great change can come with opportunity?

Question is do all of us have this opportunity coming to our door and if it does is it recognisable?

Right now I'll make the most of my daily catches and in doing so prepare my nets with knowledge and skills to catch that fish monsoon when it comes...and believe me it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment