Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

The power of music

One Sunday evening I decided to tune into one of the local radio stations. To my surprise the music compilation turned out to be so good that I forgot about the 8pm movie and refused to turn off the radio.

While swaying to the tunes of various genres, I was transported to a time where everything was possible in the unknown. I danced with the memories of family members who had passed away. I remembered those who came into my life for a glimpse period of time and I remebered emotions of the good and the bad times.

It was a truly celestial experience.

After the the time slot had finished I felt euphoric and at peace at the same time. It was just a good feeling to have made time for the memories.

The music had the power to cleanse my soul.It even set the mood for a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment