Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

My top 200 achievements

My life, when looking back, has thousands if not millions achievements if I add up the all the daily successes.

The ones that stand out the most are as follows:
Matriculating
Gaining National Diploma
Paying for my tuition
Working and living abroad
Earning a fat cheque of close to R20 000 before I was 25
Purchasing my first car cash
Buying my first flat
Getting married
Experiencing the gift of a child
Completing my degree (the first year without a child and the second time around with a child)
The mammoth task of building a house
Purchasing goods on a cash basis
Holding various top positions
Turning 30.... and the list goes on and on and on.

The one sentence that comes to mind is "Thank you God for granting me the strength and making this possible"

I doubt that this is the end but it's nice to have a fuzzy feeling of accomplishment when looking back

No comments:

Post a Comment