Interesting

Interesting
...shockingly so

Smart

Smart
from Flickr.com

Laugh out loud funny

Laugh out loud funny
by Visualmsg from Flickr.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

If I were the boss...

There would be more trust in my employees capability of doing tasks. I will communicate the deadlines but expect people to be able complete the tasks. Are people not hired for their abilities and experience or have I missed the boat completely?

A culture of respect and dedication for the job will run rampant in the company mainly because I will be setting the example and invite participation from the staff members. People will be compensated accordingly for a job well done and actually feel as though they are contributing to the bigger picture. A picture which has all the internal members buy-in which is then communicated back to all involved. I can go on and on about my shining example of being a boss but the bottom line, the all important thing that will be done is....

Acknowledging colleagues by greeting them and in doing so acknowledge that they form part of a bigger picture - the company's excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment